Thursday, April 7, 2011

Coming back and doing things correctly

Hi everyone,
As you all know my name originally started out as Starlita Patrice Similien but over the years, I decided that I would like it to be something a little easier to understand and comprehend. In my general experience.. Having a speech impediment and getting excited easily can really suck when the S's don't come out coherently.

Why I am writing this blog out is to acknowledge that I have not always been the best but that doesn't mean I need to rot away and disappear. It just meant that I need to really start being a good person, do things the right way and help others be the best they can be and not do things the way I have.


I am very much a personable person and people instantly like me because of my easy going demeanor and the fact that I can be the life of the party. I enjoy meeting others and I enjoy understanding the many aspects.

I am going to make a positive difference and you can listen to whomever you want to listen to. I know that I am a good person who just tangled in the wrong stuff and now that I take responsibility and am okay with the consequences as they come a long. I am prepared.

I will post most comments but I will not tolerate hate comments, making fun of who I am or anything that has to do with my physical deformities. That is not the issue at hand here so please refrain yourself.

I am all about personal responsibility right now, and as long as I am in business. You will hear things and I am a pretty open book, if you feel I am not up to par or I am doing something that is not right. Please feel free to email me at similiens@gmail.com and I'll be sure to answer or talk to you about anything.

Thank you & God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment